"A rose by any other color..."

Darren sent these flowers to me at work wishing me a happy anniversary. He is the king of surprises. I never know what he's going to do. Funny story...the night after receiving the flowers, Darren and I had a conversation similar to the following:


Me: Babe...thank you so much for the flowers. It was so sweet of you. I love them. And especially the color. I've always loved orange roses.

Darren's response: Orange?

Me: Um...ya. Orange.

Darren: They were supposed to be red.

Me: Really? Well...they are orange.

So apparently Darren had ordered red roses in an orange vase in order to match our wedding colors. Cute idea but not exactly executed according to plans. But once I convinced him how much I loved the color and how perfect it turned out, he decided this was one mistake worth making. Thanks again babe! They were absolutely perfect! :)
0 Responses