This year I turned 31. Not great! How did I even get into my 30's. I don't feel that old. Yes, it feels old to me. In 10 years I'm sure I will feel differently about my 30's but right now, I'm coveting my 20's.
So to help me "celebrate", my family and I went out to dinner and then Darren took me to an awesome show in downtown Phoenix. Man I love this guy. He knows me sooooo well!!
So to help me "celebrate", my family and I went out to dinner and then Darren took me to an awesome show in downtown Phoenix. Man I love this guy. He knows me sooooo well!!
First, dinner at Pomegranate Café, our new favorite vegan restaurant
and then the show... Cirque Musica.
It was awesome! one of the best shows I have ever been too.
Thanks babe. You always give the best gifts. :)





