Fantastic Fall!

Fall is such a fun time of year, in fact it may be my favorite time of year. What made it even better this year was spending time with family and friends.


Darren and his dad home from an ASU game. They had a lot of fun (as if you couldn't tell) :o)


grandma and grandpa with the grandkids at Schnepf Farms


Hendrix loved the mini golf


this guy was totally legit


Off to the corn maze. And I never get to see the back of my head. It's definitely time to cut my hair.



I think Uncle Darren had more fun than some of the kids :)


Pumpkin Carving Party!! Congratulations to the Callan's for the most creative pumpkin




Waldo and Wenda had fun dressing up for the ward fall festival. In case you don't know who Wenda is, she is Waldo's "current" girlfriend. She replaced her twin sister Wilma who was the previous "current" girlfriend. Maybe Wilma is the one who penned the term, "Where's Waldo?" haha "Um...he's with your sister." :o)


I think we pulled it off pretty well don't you?



0 Responses