'Tis the Season to Rock Ugly Sweaters.....and WE DID!!
Here are some pictures from our 2nd Annual Ugly Sweater Party!! We'd like to thank Goodwill, the official sponsor of Ugly Sweater Parties everywhere. :)
Didn't Darren do an amazing job on the veggie Christmas tree?!? I love when ideas are executed according to plan (which is not always the case when Pinterest is involved...haha :)
Grinch Kabobs
our penguin army...aren't they cute?
Christmas photo booth
Todd and Kara Callan
Staci and Stephen Stender
um...not sure? haha :)
Eric and Jessica Roberts
Justin and Kylee Greer
Chris and Leigh Wheatley
Our faux fireplace from last year with a little embellishment. I think it looks pretty legit.
if we had made this into a contest, Kylee would have won with her 3-D version. Awesome!!
this was part of Eric's white elephant gift. We all had a good laugh while reading some of the entries inside. Hibernating rattlesnakes anyone? LOL!
That sweater is definitely U-G-L-Y!! Or should I say UGLIEST. Congrats on the trophy. It's going to look great in your trophy case :)
The Top 3. Great job on the sweaters!! You definitely deserved to win.
We didn't think we could top last year's trophy but I think we succeeded. Watching Darren dismantle a beanie baby to provide a sweater and hat will haunt me for some time. :)
You really put on a good party!I love the faux fireplace. Amazing!