In search of Sedona...







We were on a quest to find fall leaves in Arizona. Darren did some research and found that Sedona was a good place to try. We saw a few but I think we missed the high point by a week or so. We did find some crazy rock monuments. We've seen trail markers before but this was out of control. They were EVERYWHERE! Here's a picture of some in a dry creek bed. We attribute this craziness to the vortex energy that surrounds this red rock paradise. :) It was all a little much for Kim to handle (Darren added that).
4 Responses
  1. Kristal Says:

    Awww you guys are a cute pair. Those are crazy rock formations. Who would have time and want to actually do that? It was really good to see you at Christmas. I am so jealous that you are going to the CR. Love ya Kimmy!


  2. Is it just me or was fall a couple of months ago...maybe I'm missing something... Cool pics though! I especially like the hippy pics:)


  3. Looks like you guys had fun! I've never been there, but I heard it is pretty!


  4. Hey! I stumbled across your blog!! Yippee!! I was so bummed to not be able to go to your reception but I had Ainsley MAe (our daughter) on the 21st and was in no condition to go to a reception. I was so put out I missed it!! I'm so happy for you! You look wonderful!