Our White Christmas 2008

Perfect day for skiing! Or in my sisters case...snowboarding (we haven't disowned her yet)

Darren's idea of "putting away the potatoes"

Us in our new hats

Kim told me Santa used to leave socks and underwear in her and her sisters' stockings, so when I saw a big bin of undies at Kohls I picked out the three cutest ones I could find. No, this isn't a normal occurrence for me,...if fact it's the first time I'd ever bought girls' undies ever. I was even a bit embarrassed for whatever reason at the register and tried to hide them under other stuff as I gave them to the cashier. :) I wasn't sure about the sizes but I think they were a big hit. Direct quote from Tiffany "Yeah right! My butt is not fitting in those!"

A pair of toe socks for each of us. Hopefully you can figure out which one is Darren :)
4 Responses
  1. Kristal Says:

    What a nice thoughtful gift Darren! I want undies next year, oh wait, you'll be gone, but you could still mail me some. And Kim, you really need to shave your legs...love ya though you hairy beast.


  2. I love skiing!! Too bad Jared doesn't. Does that surprise you Kim??:) Those sox are pretty cute, I just don't like how they feel in between your toes.


  3. Cheryl Says:

    K, the panties story cracks me up! Way to go Darren!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    haha nice pic of th underwear and thx for not disowning me bc i snowboard. good times!!!!!

    *tiffany