
It's my big 3-0!! Good thing I still feel 24-
ish...and sometimes I act even younger than that,...just ask Kim. :)

That night we got some good eats at
Zipp's Sports Grill and went dancing. Wish I could remember more details but just like the picture, it's all just a
blurr.

Look at that forest fire. My old lungs got about 24 to 25 of them on the first puff. I'll either need Kim's help from here on out or a fire extinguisher. Like I told Kim though, I blew out as many years as I feel.

Talk about a blurr. I don't remember this part at all. Just kidding, Kim put up all the decorations while I was in the other room. She even had me turn up the TV so I couldn't hear what was going on in there and ruin the surprise. Brownies and ice cream...mmmmm, my favorite!!

Do remember this. Here's to the next 30 years!!
You kids are the goofiest couple. Love the pics, esp the leaves in motion ones. How are the CR plans coming?
Oh my!!! Your old!!j/k Looks like you had a fun time.
Happy Birthday!
Happy 30th Darren! Looks like Kim made your day great. Here comes....40!
Happy birthday Darren! Now that you're the big 3-0 is it as bad as I think it's going to be? My time is just around the corner. Urgh!
Cheryl told me about your blog and I was so excited to browse and see what you're doing. You guys look like fun!
My blog is private but email me at shamoms@cox.net and I'll send you an invite!
Josh says to say, "but you're so oooold!" Cute blog! We're glad you found ours.
Hey there Darren! I was actually just thinking of you & Dave the other day, and then Cheryl let us know about your blog. You guys look like quite the world travelers!
Happy b-day a little late!
Hope you don't mind if I pop by your blog every once in a while- can I add you to my links so that others can find you too?
Hey, why didn't Cheryl let ME know you had a blog!!! Never mind...I'm a good stalker on my own!
Happy BIRTHDAY, Darren! Looks like you had a really great day!
Jamie
Cheryl told ME about Darren's blog. Some of us aren't as good at stalking as you are Jamie. Happy late birthday Darren. How does it feel to leave your 20s behind forever? You look very happy though, must have something to do with your sweet wife. Congrats on the new decade, I'll be joining you shortly.